Introduction to MBRS [MI]: RM424.00/pax (6% SST Included)
– 1 day session, 8 CPE Points
MBRS for Preparers: Financial Statements [MP]: RM848.00/pax (6% SST Included)
– 2 day session, 16 CPE Points
The Training Fees are fixed and set by SSM.
SUBMISSION OF THE FORM WILL RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR 24 HOURS,
PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE.
Please pay via online bank transfer to:
FORMIS NETWORK SERVICES SDN BHD
AmBank Berhad; A/C No.: 8881023716959
Include participant’s name and I/C number in the payment information.
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us at +603-9779 1708 for any training enquiries.
*Please fill out one form per participant.
**Please note that registration will only be confirmed after payment has been made and proof of payment is sent to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- All amendments to attendees’ details must be informed 3 working days before the event.
- A fee of RM30.00 will be charged to amend the information displayed on the certificate if short notice is given.
- No refund is entertained if participant decide to cancel their registration but a substitute is welcome.
- In the event a substitute attendee is sent as a replacement, FNS must be informed 3 working days before the event via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendees must submit proof of payment 3 working days before the event or FNS reserves the right to refuse registration for the event.
- In case an event is postponed within 3 months, no refunds will be given.
- If attendee does not turn up for the training, the spot will be forfeited and there will be no refund or replacement.
- Attendees wishing to change dates of the training after signing up, FNS must be informed 5 working days before the date of the original training date or they will incur a fee of RM75.00 for MI and RM115.00 for MP per person.
By submitting this form, you agree to receiving promotional material via email from us.
FNS reserves the right to cancel or change the date of a training or change its venue at any time at their discretion.
Introduction to MBRS
MBRS For preparers:
12-13 December 2019