- What is Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS)?
MBRS is a platform which allows for the annual submission of:
Financial Statements & Reports (FS);
Annual Return (AR); and
Exemption Application (EA) which are related to the FS & AR applications.
- What is the MBRS Preparation Tool (mTool)?
mTool is one of the components within the full MBRS system. It is an offline preparation tool that enables companies to visualise and prepare the digital formats of FS, AR, and EA.
- Can I lodge FS, AR, and EA using mTool after completion?
No, the mTool is not meant for submission. The submission platform, MBRS Portal, will be launched in the second quarter of 2018.
- What are the main purposes behind SSM releasing mTool first?
1) To allow the public to sufficiently test the elements captured in mTool displaying the reporting details of FS, AR, and EA;
2) To allow the public to test and familiarise themselves with the functionalities and capabilities of mTool; and
3) To ensure the public has sufficient time to attend the training programmes organised by SSM.
To download mTool, click here.
Please refer to the following documents if you require assistance:
mTool Installation Guide
mTool User Manual
For technical questions, please download the FAQs by SSM here.